Head Junior Coach
1. To take full responsibility for the club’s junior coaching sessions.
2. To work with the junior co-ordinator to arrange junior coaching sessions.
3. To work with and include assistant coaches and other adult helpers in the preparation and running of each session.
4. To help to develop the skills of the assistant junior coaches.
5. To offer the club feedback on the organisation and degree of success of junior coaching and competitions.
6. To assist in the selection of teams.
Last Updated : 07.10.09