1. Attend committee meetings (or send report) to represent junior views.
2. Collect views and issues from Juniors – what they want from the club, how to make use of them, how to retain junior members etc.
3. Persuade juniors to write reports for web and newsletter to keep the profile of juniors in the club high.
4. Help Club Captain with teams for YB and PP relays and other relay teams like JK and BOC
5. be a point of contact between the committee and the juniors, eg: if the committee want something specific asked of juniors
6. Keep an eye on all juniors in the club, experienced and older, but especially the younger and newer ones and try and help make them feel involved.
7. Make sure that no biscuits are left uneaten at committee meetings.
Last Updated : 07.10.09